What will you do?
Here are a few ideas of what you could do around your kitchen table on Friday 27 April to support Maggie's:
- Hold a bake sale – if you have a star baker in your midst, why not test them with a workplace bake off? With a fee to enter and another to taste some of the sweet treats
- Knit and Natter – Whatever your passion or hobby, gather your craft loving friends or group together to fundraise. Sell off your finished articles or ask for donations to attend
- Super Hero Supper – Host a fantastic fancy dress supper with your family and share your photos and fundraising with Maggie’s
- Silly Hat Brunch – Who doesn’t love a silly hat?
- Business bites – Host a lunch and learn session, take over your canteen for the day and have a Maggie’s meal or organise a company golf day with food
- Table Top Sale – Whether it’s cakes, crafts or clothes, sell your magnificent goods for your local Maggie’s Centre
- Board Game Night – Everyone loves game time, and for a price everyone can have a seat at the table
- Cocktail Making – Or mocktail making. If it’s good enough for Tom Cruise, it’s good enough to fundraise for Maggie’s
Sign up to take part
Know what you want to do? Sign up now and we'll send you a fundraising pack with everything you need to host an amazing Kitchen Table Day event.