Cancer types

Cancer of the vulva

The links on this page will help you to find out more about cancer of the vulva (vulval cancer).  The term vulva refers to the external female genital organs.  American sites use the term vulvar cancer.

If you have been affected by cancer in some way and would like to talk to someone about what you have read or need help finding information - you are welcome to drop into any Maggie’s Centre or to visit Maggie’s Online Centre and talk with a cancer support specialist.