Culture Crawl is returning to Aberdeen! It promises to be a special night of behind the scenes exploration, live music and good food, with all funds going to Maggie’s Aberdeen.
Register now and secure your place for an evening of fun, food and culture. Venues, entertainment and food and drink will be released in due course but don't miss your opportunity to walk with your friends, all in aid of Maggie's Aberdeen.
Join us for a behind-the-scenes experience of some of Aberdeen's most iconic landmarks – all to raise money to help us help everyone with cancer.
At each venue along the route you’ll be treated to captivating cultural performances such as fantastic live music, spectacular arts and mouth-watering food.
Friday 22 June 2018
Your registration fee helps us cover the cost of the event and we ask you try and raise £100 so we can help even more people with cancer.
Places are limited so register now!
The money you raise is really important to allow us to continue supporting people with cancer.
- £75 pays for two Nutrition Workshops, allowing our Centre visitors to try different food and inspiring recipes to help people eat well and feel better during cancer treatment.
- £100 pays for two 2-hour Relaxation sessions for our centre visitors exploring ways to relax and find calmness in day to day life when dealing with the challenges of cancer.
Stuck for fundraising ideas? Consider...
- Getting rid of some of your unwanted things and having a car boot sale.
- Going without and giving up something you would really miss, like sweets, cigarettes or alcohol and asking people to sponsor you for each day you manage.
- Get baking and hold a bake sale at work.
Get some inspiration by reading Jackie's story and find out why she took part in Culture Crawl.