Maggie's Culture Crawl Cambridge is back! Join us for 8-mile sponsored evening walk around Cambridge and explore the city. There are so many historical and interesting places to see and we've hand-selected a few for your special attention.
Test your local knowledge in our ‘Quiz on the Go’ in a chance to win a bottle of MOET Champagne.
Take part and raise money for our Centre to help us support people affected by cancer, their family and friends.
We look forward to seeing you on the night!
Friday 29 September
6.30pm - arrive at 6pm for registration
King’s College Fellows’ Garden Cambridge. (The entrance to the Fellows' Garden is at the junction of Queens Road and West Road, opposite the Back Gate of the college)
Venues you’ll visit
Heong Gallery at Downing College, Cambridge – The Best of All Possible Worlds Exhibition by Quentin Blake and the Folio Society
The Round Church, Cambridge – 12th Century Architecture and the second oldest building in Cambridge
The King’s College Chapel - is a splendid example of late Gothic (Perpendicular) architecture. It was started in 1446 by Henry VI (1421-71) and took over a century to build.
How to register
Your registration fee helps us cover the cost of the event.
There are two ways to register for Culture Crawl Cambridge – pay a registration fee and fundraise, or buy a ticket with no fundraising obligation.
- Register and fundraise: £20 with a fundraising target of £80
- Ticket only (no fundraising obligation): £60
Places are limited so register now!
The money you raise is really important to allow us to continue supporting people with cancer.
- £60 pays for two hours of immediate advice and support for someone just diagnosed with cancer with a Cancer Support Specialist.
- £80 pays for two 2-hour exercise sessions such as Yoga or Tai Chi for our centre visitors exploring ways to help build strength and confidence during cancer treatment and afterwards.
Stuck for fundraising ideas? You could...
- Get rid of some of your unwanted things and have a car boot sale.
- Go without and give up something you would really miss, like sweets, cigarettes or alcohol and ask people to sponsor you for each day you manage.
- Get baking and hold a bake sale in work.
Get some inspiration by reading Jackie's story and find out why she took part in Culture Crawl.
If you would like to volunteer at the Cambridge Culture Crawl we would love to hear from you! Register to volunteer here.