Walk to remember, walk for your loved ones and walk with friends.
Experience a year’s worth of culture in one night and help people with cancer.
Along the route you'll experience interesting buildings, live entertainment, food and a taster of the life-changing support we provide in our Centres.
So join us with your friends and explore spectacular buildings and amazing culture first hand.
This year's venues incude, The Chapel at The Cathedral School, Insole Court and Cardiff Castle. Check out our final information sheet which includes important information about the night and the route map.
Date and time:
Friday 27 September 2019
Your start time is 6:00pm (please be here and ready by 5.50pm) and registration will be open at 5.15pm at Maggie’s at the Chris McGuigan Building in the grounds of Velindre Cancer Centre (CF14 2TQ). We recommend you arrive close to 5:15pm so you have time to sign in, pick up your t-shirt (you can write a message on the back), take part in our art activity and collect your goody bag. Please bring a refillable water bottle so you can top up your water on route.
Early bird: £15 (available before 29th June)
Full price: £20
Your registration fee helps us cover the cost of the event and we ask you try and raise £60 so we can help even more people with cancer.
Places are limited so register now!
The money you raise is really important to allow us to continue supporting people with cancer.
- £60 pays for two hours of immediate advice and support for someone just diagnosed with cancer with a Cancer Support Specialist.
- £80 pays for two 2-hour exercise sessions such as Yoga or Tai Chi for our centre visitors exploring ways to help build strength and confidence during cancer treatment and afterwards.
Stuck for fundraising ideas? Consider...
- Take a look at our 10 fundraising tips
- Getting rid of some of your unwanted things and having a car boot sale.
- Going without and giving up something you would really miss, like sweets, cigarettes or alcohol and asking people to sponsor you for each day you manage.
- Get baking and hold a bake sale at work.
Get some inspiration by reading Jackie's story and find out why she took part in Culture Crawl.