Thank you so much for everyone who took part in Culture Crawl 2017. It was a fantastic evening and we will be sharing photos and videos soon alongside how much you raised.
Register now and secure your place for an evening of fun, food and culture. Venues, entertainment and food and drink will be released in due course but don't miss your opportunity to walk with your friends for another fantastic evening, all in aid of Maggie's Glasgow.
The 2017 event saw over 250 walkers join us for a behind-the-scenes experience of some of Glasgow’s most iconic landmarks. Starting at Kelvingrove Art Gallery our Culture Crawlers warmed up with a performance from the Highland Flings Dance group and enjoyed pakora provided by Mother India before setting out on an 8 mile walk through 9 venues. FromGlasgow Cathedral and The Mitchell Library to The Barra's Art and Design Centre our participants enjoyed an evening of culture, cracking cookery and craft beers thanks to our generous sponors and venues – all to raise money to help us help everyone with cancer.
The 2018 event is set to be bigger and better than ever and with plans well underway this is your chance to snap up your entry early and secure your place at our early bird rate.
Friday 28 September 2018
£20 - early bird (available before 29th June)
£25 - full price
Your registration fee helps us cover the cost of the event and we ask you try and raise £100 so we can help even more people with cancer.
Places are limited so register now!
The money you raise is really important to allow us to continue supporting people with cancer.
- £75 pays for two Nutrition Workshops, allowing our Centre visitors to try different food and inspiring recipes to help people eat well and feel better during cancer treatment.
- £100 pays for two 2-hour Relaxation sessions for our centre visitors exploring ways to relax and find calmness in day to day life when dealing with the challenges of cancer.
Trying to think of ways to reach your fundraising target, why not:
- Get rid of some of your unwanted things and have a car boot sale.
- Go without and give up something you would really miss, like sweets, cigarettes or alcohol and ask people to sponsor you for each day you manage.
- Get baking and hold a bake sale in work.
Get some inspiration by reading Jackie's story and find out why she took part in Culture Crawl.
Watch our video of highlights from Culture Crawl Glasgow 2017 to get a taste of what's in store in Glasgow this year.