Walk together for an evening full of fun, food and culture on Friday 29 September.
Join us for a behind-the-scenes experience of some of Glasgow’s most iconic landmarks, including The Hunterian Museum – all to raise money to help us help everyone with cancer.
At each venue along the route you’ll be treated to captivating cultural performances such as fantastic live music, spectacular arts and mouth-watering food.
Friday 29 September
Venues you’ll visit
Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, The Mitchell Library, The Merchant's House, Glasgow Cathedral, Barras Art and Design Centre, The Briggait, 110 Queen St, The Project Cafe and The Hunterian Museum. Explore this year's route!
Entertainment and Food:
Warm-up by Flings n' Things, discover collections at the Mitchell Library, have a wee dance to The Rollin' Drones while sipping a Brewdog beer. Then make your way to the Cathedral and listen to the choir, at BAaD sit back and relax to their own DJ while enjoying some food from their Backyard Kitchen, then at the stunning Briggait wander around the Wasp Studios while being entertained by Ciadhra before testing your balance and endurance with Fit Lab Science Centre on Tour. When you reach the Hunterian Museum you can collect your medal, grab your glass of fizz and be entertained by BBC Naked Choir finalists Choral Stimulation.
How to register:
Your registration fee helps us cover the cost of the event.
There are two ways to register for Culture Crawl Glasgow – pay a registration fee and fundraise or buy a ticket with no fundraising obligation.
- Register and fundraise: £25 with a fundraising target of £100
- Ticket only (no fundraising obligation): Full price £75
Places are limited so register now!
The money you raise is really important to allow us to continue supporting people with cancer.
- £75 pays for two Nutrition Workshops, allowing our Centre visitors to try different food and inspiring recipes to help people eat well and feel better during cancer treatment.
- £100 pays for two 2-hour Relaxation sessions for our centre visitors exploring ways to relax and find calmness in day to day life when dealing with the challenges of cancer.
Trying to think of ways to reach your fundraising target, why not:
- Get rid of some of your unwanted things and have a car boot sale.
- Go without and give up something you would really miss, like sweets, cigarettes or alcohol and ask people to sponsor you for each day you manage.
- Get baking and hold a bake sale in work.
Get some inspiration by reading Jackie's story and find out why she took part in Culture Crawl.
If you would like to volunteer at the Glasgow Culture Crawl we would love to hear from you! Register to volunteer here.
Watch our video of highlights from Culture Crawl Glasgow 2016 to get taste of what's in store in Glasgow this year.