Walk to remember, walk for your loved ones and walk with friends.
Experience a year's worth of Glasgow culture in one night and help people with cancer.
Don't miss your opportunity to walk with your friends for another fantastic evening, all in aid of Maggie's Glasgow.
Starting at The Dockyard Social, the Glasgow Culture Crawl will explore through the streets of Glasgow with exclusive access to venues including The Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons, and Maggie's Glasgow.
Along the route you'll experience interesting buildings, live entertainment, food and a taster of the life-changing support we provide in our Centres.
The 2018 event is set to be bigger and better than ever and with plans well underway this is your chance to snap up your entry early and secure your place at our early bird rate.
Friday 28 September 2018
£20 - early bird (available before 29th June)
£25 - full price
Your registration fee helps us cover the cost of the event and we ask you try and raise £100 so we can help even more people with cancer.
Places are limited so register now!
The money you raise is really important to allow us to continue supporting people with cancer.
- £75 pays for two Nutrition Workshops, allowing our Centre visitors to try different food and inspiring recipes to help people eat well and feel better during cancer treatment.
- £100 pays for two 2-hour Relaxation sessions for our centre visitors exploring ways to relax and find calmness in day to day life when dealing with the challenges of cancer.
Trying to think of ways to reach your fundraising target, why not:
- Get rid of some of your unwanted things and have a car boot sale.
- Go without and give up something you would really miss, like sweets, cigarettes or alcohol and ask people to sponsor you for each day you manage.
- Get baking and hold a bake sale in work.
Get some inspiration by reading Jackie's story and find out why she took part in Culture Crawl.
Watch our video of highlights from Culture Crawl Glasgow 2017 to get a taste of what's in store in Glasgow this year.