Thank you so much for everyone who took part in Culture Crawl 2017. It was a fantastic evening and we will be sharing photos and videos soon alongside how much you raised.
Register now and secure your place for an evening of fun, food and culture. Venues, entertainment and food and drink will be released in due course but don't miss your opportunity to walk with your friends for another fantastic evening, all in aid of Maggie's Yorkshire.
Join us for a behind-the-scenes experience of some of Leeds’s most iconic landmarks – all to raise money to help us help everyone with cancer.
At each venue along the route you’ll be treated to captivating cultural performances such as fantastic live music, spectacular arts and mouth-watering food.
Friday 28 September 2018
£15 - early bird
£20 - full price
Your registration fee helps us cover the cost of the event and we ask you try and raise £80 so we can help even more people with cancer.
Places are limited so register now!
The money you raise is really important to allow us to continue supporting people with cancer. We are on hand with tips and advice to make your fundraising journey easier.
- £60 pays for two hours of immediate advice and support for someone just diagnosed with cancer with a Cancer Support Specialist.
- £80 pays for two 2-hour exercise sessions such as Yoga or Tai Chi for our centre visitors exploring ways to help build strength and confidence during cancer treatment and afterwards.
To reach your fundraising target, why not...
- Get rid of some of your unwanted things and have a car boot sale.
- Go without and give up something you would really miss, like sweets, cigarettes or alcohol and ask people to sponsor you for each day you manage.
- Get baking and hold a bake sale at work.
Get some inspiration by reading Jackie's story and find out why she took part in Culture Crawl.