Walk to remember, walk for your loved ones and walk with friends.
Register now for an after hours experience of Liverpool, with exclusive access to iconic venues including Liverpool Cathedral and Western Approaches Museum, all to raise money to help us help everyone with cancer at Maggie's Liverpool.
Additional venues will be released in July.
Along the route you'll experience interesting buildings, live entertainment, food and a taster of the life-changing support we provide in our Centres.
Get your friends together, secure your place now and benefit from our early bird rate.
Friday 28 September 2018
£15 - early bird (available before 29th June)
£20 - full price
Your registration fee helps us cover the cost of the event and we ask you try and raise £50 so we can help even more people with cancer.
Places are limited so register now!
The money you raise is really important to allow us to continue supporting people with cancer. We are on hand with tips and advice to make your fundraising journey easier.
- £50 pays for an hour of immediate advice and support for someone just diagnosed with cancer with a Cancer Support Specialist.
- £80 pays for two 2 hour exercise sessions such as Yoga or Tai Chi for our centre visitors exploring ways to help build strength and confidence during cancer treatment and afterwards.
Stuck for fundraising ideas? Try...
- Getting rid of some of your unwanted things and having a car boot sale.
- Going without and giving up something you would really miss, like sweets, cigarettes or alcohol and asking people to sponsor you for each day you manage.
- Get baking and hold a bake sale in work.
Get some inspiration by reading Jackie's story and find out why she took part in Culture Crawl.