Walk together for an evening full of fun, food and culture on Friday 29 September.
Join us for a behind-the-scenes experience of some of Liverpool's most iconic landmarks – all to raise money to help us help everyone with cancer.
At each venue along the route you’ll be treated to captivating cultural performances such as fantastic live music, spectacular arts and mouth-watering food.
Friday 29 September
Venues you’ll visit:
Liverpool Medical Institution, Victoria Art Gallery & Museum...and more to be announced soon!
How to register:
Your registration fee helps us cover the cost of the event.
New for this year there are two ways to register for Culture Crawl Liverpool – pay a registration fee and fundraise or buy a ticket with no fundraising obligation.
Early Bird is available until Tuesday 1 August.
- Register and fundraise: Early Bird – £15 (Full price £20) with a fundraising target of £80
- Ticket only (no fundraising obligation): Early Bird – £45 (full price £60)
Places are limited so register now!
Everyone who registers for Culture Crawl Liverpool 2017 before midnight on 31st July will be entered into a ballot to win one of the below prizes:
- A Nicolas Feuillatte Champagne Magnum
- Two tickets to Bangor on Dee Race tickets for a date of your choice in 2017
- A Stadium Tour of Goodison Park for four people on a date of your choice in 2017/18 season (dependent on availability)
If you would like to volunteer at the Liverpool Culture Crawl we would love to hear from you! Register to volunteer here.