Walk together for an evening full of fun, food and culture on Friday 29 September.
Join us for a behind-the-scenes experience of some of Liverpool's most iconic landmarks – all to raise money to help us help everyone with cancer.
At each venue along the route you’ll be treated to captivating cultural performances such as fantastic live music, spectacular arts and mouth-watering food.
Friday 29 September
Venues you’ll visit
Starting at the Victoria Art Gallery & Museum and visiting Liverpool Medical Institution, St Luke's Church (Bombed out church) The Museum of Liverpool, FACT, Church of Our Lady and Saint Nicholas.
Food and entertainment
Pop Vox Choir and Wirral Ukelele Fantatics with more to be announced soon.
How to register
Your registration fee helps us cover the cost of the event.
There are two ways to register for Culture Crawl Liverpool – pay a registration fee and fundraise or buy a ticket with no fundraising obligation.
- Register and fundraise: £20 with a fundraising target of £80
- Ticket only (no fundraising obligation): £60
Places are limited so register now!
The money you raise is really important to allow us to continue supporting people with cancer. We are on hand with tips and advice to make your fundraising journey easier.
- £60 pays for two hours of immediate advice and support for someone just diagnosed with cancer with a Cancer Support Specialist.
- £80 pays for two 2 hour exercise sessions such as Yoga or Tai Chi for our centre visitors exploring ways to help build strength and confidence during cancer treatment and afterwards.
Stuck for fundraising ideas? Try...
- Getting rid of some of your unwanted things and having a car boot sale.
- Going without and giving up something you would really miss, like sweets, cigarettes or alcohol and asking people to sponsor you for each day you manage.
- Get baking and hold a bake sale in work.
Get some inspiration by reading Jackie's story and find out why she took part in Culture Crawl.
If you would like to volunteer at the Liverpool Culture Crawl we would love to hear from you! Register to volunteer here.