Experience a year’s worth of London Culture in one night and help people with cancer.
Walk to remember, walk for your loved ones and walk with friends.
View this year's Culture Crawl route.
This year’s Culture Crawl London will include London's best culture. Starting at the Design Museum, you'll also have exclusive access to the Foster + Partner office, Tate Modern, Tate Britain, the Garden Museum, Maggie's West London and will finish at our brand new Maggie’s Barts.
So join us with your friends and explore these spectacular buildings and amazing culture first hand.
What to expect:
You will have exclusive nightime access to the Rothko room at the Tate Modern, Azzedine Alaïa: The Couturier at the Design Museum, Flower Fairies at the Garden Museum, and explore inside Maggie's West London designed by Richard Rogers and Maggie's Barts designed by Stephen Holl, plus much more!
Along the way you will be entertained by singers, musicians including Charlie Draper, and a taster of the life-changing support we provide in our Centres. With snacks to keep you going along the route kindly donated by the Food Doctor, Munchy Seeds, and Get Fruity, the end of the walk you can relax and reward yourself with a hearty meal from Margo and Rita.
Friday 28 September 2018
Registration opens at the Design Museum at 18:30, with walkers setting off at 19:00.
Full distance: 10 miles
Shorter distance: 5 miles. New for 2018 there is the option to finish the walk at 5 miles, please specify on the registration form if you would like to walk the shorter distance.
Your registration fee helps us cover the cost of the event and we ask you to try and raise £150 so we can help even more people affected by cancer.
Places are limited so register now!
The money you raise allows us to continue supporting people with cancer across London.
- £120 pays for three two-hour nutritional workshops, exploring different food and providing inspiring recipies to help people eat well and feel better during cancer treatment.
- £150 pays for three exercise classes such as Yoga or Tai Chi that help build strength and confidence during cancer treatment and afterwards.
Stuck for fundraising ideas? You could...
- Get rid of some of your unwanted things and have a car boot sale.
- Go without and give up something you would really miss, like sweets, cigarettes or alcohol and ask people to sponsor you for each day you manage.
- Get baking and hold a bake sale in work.
Get some inspiration by reading Jackie's story and find out why she took part in Culture Crawl.
Interested in volunteering at Culture Crawl?
Our volunteers are crucial to making our Culture Crawls a success. To volunteer fill in the volunteer form here.