Thank you to all our incredible supporters who took part in Culture Crawl 2018. Beacuse of you, we're able to support people with cancer when they need it most. You can see photos from the night on our Facebook page.
Walk to remember, walk for your loved ones and walk with friends.
Experience a year’s worth of London culture in one night and help people with cancer.
Along the route you'll experience interesting buildings, live entertainment, food and a taster of the life-changing support we provide in our Centres. For 2019 we are so excited to confirm Kensington Palace as one of our venues.
So join us with your friends and explore spectacular buildings and amazing culture first hand.
More venues will be released in 2019.
Friday 27 September 2019
Full distance: 10 miles
Shorter distance: 5 miles.
Venues confirmed so far
Early bird - £30 (available until midnight on 28th June)
Full price - £40
Your regsitration fee covers the cost of putting on the event but it's only by fundraising that we're able to support people with cancer across London.
- £120 pays for three two-hour nutritional workshops, exploring different food and providing inspiring recipies to help people eat well and feel better during cancer treatment.
- £150 pays for three exercise classes such as Yoga or Tai Chi that help build strength and confidence during cancer treatment and afterwards.
Stuck for fundraising ideas? You could...
- Get rid of some of your unwanted things and have a car boot sale.
- Go without and give up something you would really miss, like sweets, cigarettes or alcohol and ask people to sponsor you for each day you manage.
- Get baking and hold a bake sale in work.
Would you like to volunteer at the London Culture Crawl? We need volunteers to help us ensure Culture Crawl London runs smoothly and to give the walkers a brilliant night. Fill in our volunteer registration form.
Get some inspiration by reading Jackie's story and find out why she took part in Culture Crawl.