Thank you so much for everyone who took part in Culture Crawl 2017. It was a fantatsic evening and we will be sharing photos and videos soon alongside how much you raised.
Register now and secure your place for an evening of fun, food and culture. Venues, entertainment and food and drink will be released in due course but don't miss your opportunity to walk with your friends for another fantastic evening, all in aid of Maggie's across London.
Join us for a behind-the-scenes experience of some of London’s most iconic landmarks – all to raise money to help us help everyone with cancer.
At each venue along the route you’ll be treated to captivating cultural performances such as fantastic live music, spectacular arts and mouth-watering food.
Friday 28 September 2018
£30 - early bird
£40 - full price
Your registration fee helps us cover the cost of the event and we ask you to try and raise £150 so we can help even more people affected by cancer.
Places are limited so register now!
The money you raise allows us to continue supporting people with cancer.
- £120 pays for three two-hour nutritional workshops, exploring different food and providing inspiring recipies to help people eat well and feel better during cancer treatment.
- £150 pays for three exercise classes such as Yoga or Tai Chi that help build strength and confidence during cancer treatment and afterwards.
Stuck for fundraising ideas? You could...
- Get rid of some of your unwanted things and have a car boot sale.
- Go without and give up something you would really miss, like sweets, cigarettes or alcohol and ask people to sponsor you for each day you manage.
- Get baking and hold a bake sale in work.
Get some inspiration by reading Jackie's story and find out why she took part in Culture Crawl.
Highlights from 2016
Take a look at a few of our favourite moments from Culture Crawl London 2016!