Thank you so much for taking part in Culture Crawl 2019, what an amazing night! Registrations are now open for Culture Crawl 2020.
Walk to remember, walk for your loved ones and walk with friends.
Experience a year’s worth of London culture in one night and help people with cancer.
Along the route you'll experience interesting buildings, live entertainment, food and a taster of the life-changing support we provide in our centres. Join us with your friends and explore spectacular buildings and amazing culture first hand.
Date: Friday 25 September 2020
£30 early bird (before 27th June)
Your regsitration fee covers the cost of putting on the event but it's only by fundraising that we're able to support people with cancer across London.
- £120 pays for three two-hour nutritional workshops, exploring different food and providing inspiring recipies to help people eat well and feel better during cancer treatment.
- £150 pays for three exercise classes such as Yoga or Tai Chi that help build strength and confidence during cancer treatment and afterwards.
Stuck for fundraising ideas? You could...
- Take a look at our 10 easy ways to fundraise
- Get rid of some of your unwanted things and have a car boot sale.
- Go without and give up something you would really miss, like sweets, cigarettes or alcohol and ask people to sponsor you for each day you manage.
- Get baking and hold a bake sale in work.
Thank you to All Occassion Photo Booths who came to our 2019 event and took some great photos of our walkers at the start!
I was diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer two years ago. I was 38 years old at the time and my whole life turned upside down. Going through chemotherapy, surgery and radiotherapy was scary, difficult and sometimes very lonely. For the first four months I visited the hospital at least once a week, and sitting in the overcrowded waiting rooms so often really did not help. Being able to go to Maggie's and just sit quietly with a cup of tea was such a relief. It sounds like a small thing, but it meant so much to me.
I took part in Culture Crawl last year because I enjoy both culture and walking, and the event looked like a lot of fun. And it sure was! There are so many extraordinary things so see and experience and the whole event is really well planned and executed.