Walk together for an evening full of fun, food and culture on Friday 29 September.
Join us for a behind-the-scenes experience of some of Manchester's most iconic landmarks – all to raise money to help us help everyone with cancer.
At each venue along the route you’ll be treated to captivating cultural performances such as fantastic live music, spectacular arts and mouth-watering food.
Friday 29 September
Venues you’ll visit
Starting at RIBA Building of The Year, the stunning Maggie’s Manchester itself, designed by Norman Foster, venues include the Whitworth Art Gallery by night, a French experience at the Royal Northern College of Music, Old Granada Studios, The Gallery of Costume and more…
Food and entertainment
You’ll be treated along the way to Rock choir, Macclesfield Brass Band, The famous Loose Change Buskers who have raised more than £300k for cancer charities over the last 20 years, and Centre Visitor Alan Cafferky singing music from Elvis, Cliff and Matt Munro!
Plus there'll be ice cream cones courtesy of Caramello Didsbury, Indian snacks from Nayaab restaurant Rusholme, a slice of pizza from the fabulous Croma Pizza, plus a glass of fizz and nibbles at the final venue.
How to register
Your registration fee helps us cover the cost of the event.
There are two ways to register for Culture Crawl Manchester – pay a registration fee and fundraise or buy a ticket with no fundraising obligation.
- Register and fundraise: £20 with a fundraising target of £80
- Ticket only (no fundraising obligation): £60
Places are limited so register now!
The money you raise is really important to allow us to continue supporting people with cancer.
- £60 pays for two hours of immediate advice and support for someone just diagnosed with cancer with a Cancer Support Specialist.
- £80 pays for two 2-hour exercise sessions such as Yoga or Tai Chi for our centre visitors exploring ways to help build strength and confidence during cancer treatment and afterwards.
Stuck for fundraising ideas? Consider...
- Getting rid of some of your unwanted things and having a car boot sale.
- Going without and giving up something you would really miss, like sweets, cigarettes or alcohol and asking people to sponsor you for each day you manage.
- Get baking and hold a bake sale at work.
Get some inspiration by reading Jackie's story and find out why she took part in Culture Crawl.
If you would like to volunteer at the Manchester Culture Crawl we would love to hear from you! Register to volunteer here.