Walk to remember, walk for your loved ones and walk with friends.
Experience a year’s worth of culture in one night and help people with cancer.
Along the route you'll experience interesting buildings, live entertainment, food and a taster of the life-changing support we provide in our Centres.
So join us with your friends and explore spectacular buildings and amazing culture first hand.
The 6mile route starts at Maggie’s and ends at Tyne Bank Brewery with an after party celebration until midnight.
The evening includes a moment to remember loved ones at Newcastle Cathedral. Walkers are invited to decorate candle bags in advance or at the start of the event.
6 miles. 6 stops. 6pm start.
Friday 21 June 2019
Ticket: £20 (2019 registration closes midday Thursday 20 June)
Tickets available on the door on Friday 21 at Maggie's Newcastle from 5pm to 5.30pm for £80.
For more information, please call 0191 233 6605.
Your registration fee helps us cover the cost of the event and we ask you try and raise £80 so we can help even more people with cancer.
Places are limited so register now!
The money you raise is really important to allow us to continue supporting people with cancer.
- £60 pays for two hours of immediate advice and support for someone just diagnosed with cancer with a Cancer Support Specialist.
- £80 pays for two 2-hour exercise sessions such as Yoga or Tai Chi for our centre visitors exploring ways to help build strength and confidence during cancer treatment and afterwards.
Stuck for fundraising ideas? Consider...
- Getting rid of some of your unwanted things and having a car boot sale.
- Going without and giving up something you would really miss, like sweets, cigarettes or alcohol and asking people to sponsor you for each day you manage.
- Get baking and hold a bake sale at work.
Things to know
See our final information sheet which has everything you need to know and bring ahed of Culture Crawl.
Get some inspiration by reading Jackie's story and find out why she took part in Culture Crawl.