Walk to remember, walk for your loved ones and walk with friends.
Experience a year’s worth of culture in one night and help people with cancer.
Along the route you'll experience interesting buildings, live entertainment, food and a taster of the life-changing support we provide in our Centres.
So join us with your friends and explore spectacular buildings and amazing culture first hand.
The year's route will stop off at Nottingham Lakeside Arts, Wollaton Park, The Wollaton Pub & Kitchen...plus more venues to be announced soon!
Friday 20 September 2019
Start time: 18:30
Early bird: £15 (available before 29th June)
Full price: £20
Your registration fee helps us cover the cost of the event and we ask you try and raise £80 so we can help even more people with cancer.
Places are limited so register now!
The money you raise is really important to allow us to continue supporting people with cancer.
- £60 pays for two hours of immediate advice and support for someone just diagnosed with cancer with a Cancer Support Specialist.
- £80 pays for two 2-hour exercise sessions such as Yoga or Tai Chi for our centre visitors exploring ways to help build strength and confidence during cancer treatment and afterwards.
Stuck for fundraising ideas? Consider...
- Getting rid of some of your unwanted things and having a car boot sale.
- Going without and giving up something you would really miss, like sweets, cigarettes or alcohol and asking people to sponsor you for each day you manage.
- Get baking and hold a bake sale at work.
Get some inspiration by reading Jackie's story and find out why she took part in Culture Crawl.
We need volunteers to help make our Culture Crawl a huge success. If you would like to volunteer please fill in our volunteer form.