Walk to remember, walk for your loved ones and walk with friends.
Register now for an after hours experience of Oldham, with exclusive access to iconic venues and surprises along the way, all to raise money to help us help everyone with cancer.
The 2018 event is set to be bigger and better than ever and with plans well underway this is your chance to snap up your entry early and secure your place at our early bird rate.
Along the route you'll experience interesting buildings, live entertainment, food and a taster of the life-changing support we provide in our Centres.
Get your friends together, secure your place now and benefit from our early bird rate.
Friday 28 September 2018
£15 - early bird (available before 29th June)
£20 - full price
Your registration fee helps us cover the cost of the event and we ask you try and raise £80 so we can help even more people with cancer.
Places are limited so register now!
The money you raise is really important to allow us to continue supporting people with cancer.
- £60 pays for two hours of immediate advice and support for someone just diagnosed with cancer with a Cancer Support Specialist.
- £80 pays for two 2-hour exercise sessions such as Yoga or Tai Chi for our centre visitors exploring ways to help build strength and confidence during cancer treatment and afterwards.
Stuck for fundraising ideas? Consider...
- Getting rid of some of your unwanted things and having a car boot sale.
- Going without and giving up something you would really miss, like sweets, cigarettes or alcohol and asking people to sponsor you for each day you manage.
- Get baking and hold a bake sale at work.
Get some inspiration by reading Jackie's story and find out why she took part in Culture Crawl.