Walk to remember, walk for your loved ones and walk with friends.
Register now for an after hours experience of Oxford! This year we will start at Cherwell School (North site) and finish at Maggie’s Oxford, all to raise money to help us help everyone with cancer. There will be shuttle buses from the finish to take you back to you car at Cherwell School if required.
Additional venues will be released in July.
Along the route you'll experience interesting buildings, live entertainment, food and a taster of the life-changing support we provide in our Centres.
Secure your place now and benefit from our early bird rate.
Friday 28 September 2018
£20 - early bird (available before 29th June)
£25 - full price
Your registration fee helps us cover the cost of the event and we ask you try and raise £100 so we can help even more people with cancer.
Places are limited so register now!
The money you raise is really important to allow us to continue supporting people with cancer.
- £75 pays for two Nutrition Workshops, allowing our Centre visitors to try different food and inspiring recipes to help people eat well and feel better during cancer treatment.
- £100 pays for two 2-hour Relaxation sessions for our centre visitors exploring ways to relax and find calmness in day to day life when dealing with the challenges of cancer.
Stuck for fundraising ideas? Consider...
- Getting rid of some of your unwanted things and having a car boot sale.
- Going without and giving up something you would really miss, like sweets, cigarettes or alcohol and asking people to sponsor you for each day you manage.
- Get baking and hold a bake sale at work.
Get some inspiration by reading Jackie's story and find out why she took part in Culture Crawl.