Walk to remember, walk for your loved ones and walk with friends.
Experience a year’s worth of culture in one night and help people with cancer.
Along the route you'll experience interesting buildings, live entertainment, food and a taster of the life-changing support we provide in our Centres.
So join us with your friends and explore spectacular buildings and amazing culture first hand.
Friday 27 September 2019
Early bird - £15 (available until midnight on 28th June)
Full price - £20
Your regsitration fee covers the cost of putting on the event but it's only by fundraising that we're able to support people with cancer across London.
- £80 pays for two 2 hour exercise sessions such as Yoga or Tai Chi for our Centre visitors exploring ways to help build strength and confidence during cancer treatment and afterwards.
- £120 pays for three two-hour nutritional workshops, exploring different food and providing inspiring recipies to help people eat well and feel better during cancer treatment.
Stuck for fundraising ideas? You could...
- Get rid of some of your unwanted things and have a car boot sale.
- Go without and give up something you would really miss, like sweets, cigarettes or alcohol and ask people to sponsor you for each day you manage.
- Get baking and hold a bake sale in work.
Get some inspiration by reading Jackie's story and find out why she took part in Culture Crawl.