Walk to remember, walk for your loved ones and walk with friends.
Experience a year’s worth of culture in one night and help people with cancer.
Along the route you'll experience interesting buildings, live entertainment, food and a taster of the life-changing support we provide in our Centres.
So join us with your friends and explore spectacular buildings and amazing culture first hand.
Friday 27 September 2019
Early bird - £15 (available until midnight on 28th June)
Full price - £20
Your regsitration fee covers the cost of putting on the event but it's only by fundraising that we're able to support people with cancer across London.
- £80 pays for two 2 hour exercise sessions such as Yoga or Tai Chi for our Centre visitors exploring ways to help build strength and confidence during cancer treatment and afterwards.
- £120 pays for three two-hour nutritional workshops, exploring different food and providing inspiring recipies to help people eat well and feel better during cancer treatment.
Stuck for fundraising ideas? You could...
- Get rid of some of your unwanted things and have a car boot sale.
- Go without and give up something you would really miss, like sweets, cigarettes or alcohol and ask people to sponsor you for each day you manage.
- Get baking and hold a bake sale in work.
Get some inspiration by reading Jackie's story and find out why she took part in Culture Crawl.
Would you like to volunteer at this year's Culture Crawl? We would love your help! Fill in the volunteer form and we will be in touch.