However you choose to fundraise for Maggie's we're here to make sure you have everything you need to make it great. We've got some useful fundraising materials available to download or order to help you plan and promote your activity.
Downloads to support your fundraising
- Press release template – let your local papers and radio stations know about your fundraising by using our press release template.
- 'Support Maggie's' poster – use this poster template to promote your activity in your local area.
- 'Raise money for Maggie's' poster – edit this poster template to show people why you're fundraising
- 'Come to my event' poster – customise this poster to let people know you're holding an event
- Thank you poster – once you have completed your fundraising, use this poster to let all of your friends and family know how much money they helped to raise for Maggie’s.
- Paying in form – send in your sponsorship and fundraising money using this form.
- Proudly supporting Maggie's logo - download our logo to add to your promotional materials to let everyone know who you are fundraising for. We've also included guidelines so you know the best way to use it.
Fundraising materials to order
If you would like any of the following materials to support your fundraising activity, please contact your local Centre to order. You'll find their contact details by searching for your local Centre.
- Sponsorship form
- Collection tins or boxes
- Maggie’s balloons
- Maggie’s banner roll
- Maggie’s t-shirts
- Maggie’s pin badges