Do you enjoy running for fun and don't have your sights set on a marathon? We have the event for you!
This relaxed event is 5k, untimed and family friendly. As a bonus children under the age of five get to run for free.
Big Fun Run has a festival esque atmosphere so fancy dress is strongly encouraged. But you won't be turned away if you turn up in your running outfit. The aim of the game is to run and have FUN!
No matter if you run as part of a group of family and friends, or on your own, every step you take is helping to make a difference to the lives of people affected by cancer.
When and where
The Big Fun Run takes place in various locations around the UK from July to October.
- Southampton: Sunday 23 July
- Glasgow: Saturday 29 July
- Edinburgh: Sunday 30 July
- Leeds: Saturday 5 August
- Nottingham: Sunday 6 August
- Liverpool: Saturday 12 August
- Manchester: Sunday 20 August
- Milton Keynes: Sunday 15 October
- Newcastle: Sunday 22 October
- London Crystal Palace: Saturday 28 October
- London Victoria: Sunday 29 October
How to join Maggie's running team
We have a number of charity places available in the Big Fun Run.
- The Registration fee is £17
- Minimum sponsorship target is £50
You can register online now to sign up for a charity place.
How we'll support you
Maggie's will provide you with all of the fundraising and training support you will need to take you across the finishing line:
- Dedicated fundraising contact
- Fundraising pack
- Running vest
- Monthly fundraising e-newsletters
Get in touch
If you have any further questions about fundraising for Maggie’s in the Big Fun Run, please contact Maggie's Events Team at email@example.com or call on 0300 123 1801.