Dog Jog is a series of 5k untimed runs staged within scenic parks throughout the UK.
It caters to all ages and abilities for you and your dog and offers a relaxed and fun atmosphere. All you need to do to take part is grab your furry friend and find the location closest to you.
When and where
The Dog Jog takes place in various locations around the UK from July - October:
- Southampton – Sunday 23 July
- Glasgow – Saturday 29 July
- Edinburgh – Sunday 30 July
- Leeds – Saturday 5 August
- Liverpool – Saturday 12 August
- Manchester – Sunday 20 August
- Milton Keynes – Sunday 15 October
- Newcastle – Sunday 22 October
- London Victoria – Sunday 29 October
How to join Maggie's running team
We have a number of charity places available in the Dog Jog. To take part in aid of Maggie's you need to pledge to the following:
- Registration fee: £16
- Minimum sponsorship target: £50
Register online now for a Maggie's charity place in the Dog Jog.
How we'll support you
Maggie's will provide you with all of the fundraising and training support you will need to take you across the finishing line:
- Dedicated fundraising contact
- Fundraising pack
- Running vest
- Monthly fundraising e-newsletters
Get in touch
If you have any further questions about fundraising for Maggie’s in the Dog Jog, please contact Maggie's Events Team at email@example.com or call on 0300 123 1801.