Come and have a bark in the park!
Dog Jog is a series of 5k untimed runs with your canine pal!
It caters to all ages and abilities for you and your dog and offers a relaxed and fun atmosphere. All you need to do to take part is grab your furry friend and find the location closest to you.
When and where
The Dog Jog takes place in various locations around the UK in 2018.
In the North:
- Leeds - Saturday 21st July 2018
- Nottingham – Sunday 22nd July 2018
- Dog Jog Derby - Saturday 11th August 2018
- Dog Jog Sheffield - Sunday 12th August 2018
- Dog Jog Manchester - Saturday 18th August 2018
- Dog Jog Liverpool - Sunday 19th August 2018 *new venue*
- Dog Jog Birmingham - Saturday 8th September 2018
- Dog Jog Coventry - Sunday 9th September 2018
- Dog Jog Gateshead - Saturday 20th October 2018
- Dog Jog Glasgow - Saturday 28th July 2018
- Dog Jog Edinburgh - Sunday 29th July 2018
In the South:
- Maidstone – Date TBC
- Brighton – Saturday 14th July
- Southampton – Sunday 15th July
- Ipswich – Saturday 1st September
- Milton Keynes – Sunday 2nd September
- Crystal Palace (London) – Saturday 27th October
- Victoria Park (London) – Sunday 28th October
For the exact location in the city of your choice, visit the Dog Jog website - www.dogjog.co.uk/
How to join Maggie's running team
We have a number of charity places available in the Dog Jog. To take part in aid of Maggie's you need to pledge to the following:
- Registration fee: £17
- Minimum sponsorship target: £60
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest for any date TBC events and we will let you know when the dates are announced!
How we'll support you
Maggie's will provide you with all of the fundraising and training support you will need to take you across the finishing line:
- Dedicated fundraising contact
- Fundraising pack
- Running vest
Get in touch
If you have any further questions about fundraising for Maggie’s in the Dog Jog, please contact Maggie's Events Team at email@example.com or call on 0300 123 1801.