The Edinburgh Marathon Festival caters for all abilities, so sign up for a race in Scotland's biggest running event. If you're after a marathon best, or first, the 26.2 mile course is the fastest in the UK and rated as one of the best races by Runners World.
How to join Maggie’s Running Team
1. Register for a charity place
We are delighted to be able to offer charity places in the full and half marathon at this years event.
To join us, simply register through the Maggie’s page on the Edinburgh Marathon Festival website:
- Junior races- Free place and we ask you to try and raise £100
- Full Marathon - £20 registration and we ask you to pledge to raise £500
- All other distances - £10 registration and we ask you to pledge to raise £300
2. Use your own place
If you’ve signed up for a race through the event website, you can still run for Maggie’s. Simply select Maggie's as your chosen charity through your account on the Edinburgh Marathon Festival website.
How we’ll support you
We will provide you with unrivalled Maggie’s support:
- Welcome email with Fundraising Pack and training tips
- Regular e-newsletters
- High performance Maggie’s running vest
- A dedicated team who is always available with fundraising help and advice
Support on the day with huge cheers of encouragement on route.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about supporting Maggie's at the Edinburgh Marathon Festival, please contact the Supporter Care Team on 0300 123 1801 or email email@example.com