Maggie's Highlands have teamed up with Inverness Airport to arrange a sponsored 5km midnight run/walk on the actual runway at Inverness Airport.
You may run or walk the route, and fancy dress is encouraged! The event is also wheelchair accessible. Participants can be of all ages with under 16s accompanied by an adult participant.
This amazing event will take place on the Saturday 31 August 2019.
Registration is now open.
This is a unique opportunity for both experienced runners and novices and all funds will go to ensuring Maggie’s Highlands continues to be able to provide free, practical, social and emotional support to anyone affected by cancer.
Prize Terms & Conditions
This event is being organised on behalf of The Maggie Keswick Jencks Cancer
Centres Trust, a company limited by guarantee (Company number SC162451).
• New York City return flights, curtesy of British Airways, are for the highest fundraiser raising over £1000.
• Highest fundraiser will be announced on Thursday 12th September. All monies must be in by this time.
• Prize subject to airlines T&Cs in relation to this prize. T
• EasyJet return flights anywhere in their European network are for the second highest fundraiser over £1000.
• 2nd Highest fundraiser will be announced on Thursday 12th September. All monies must be in by this time.
• Prize subject to airlines T&Cs in relation to this prize. T&Cs available upon request.
• KLM return flights for all participants must reach the minimum fundraising target of £115 to qualify for a ticket
• KLM flights
• Prize subject to airlines T&Cs in relation to this prize. Flying from Inverness via Amsterdam. Prize draw is open to participants and non participants at the cost of £5 per ticket. T&Cs available upon request.