Get dressed up in your finest orange on Friday 8 November to help us help people with cancer.
Brighten up your workplace, school or local community centre by asking colleagues, friends and family to wear the Maggie's colour and give a small donation.
Head to toe orange or just a few accessories – anything goes and every donation will mean we can continue to be there for people with cancer when they need us most.
How to take part
- Register online or get in touch with your local Centre Fundraiser and we'll send you your free pack filled with fundraising ideas
- Decide where you want to Go Outrageously Orange – the office, your school or local community centre?
- Get everyone involved – ask colleagues, friends and family to dress in orange and give a small donation
- Go Outrageously Orange! Use some of the ideas in your pack to raise even more money
- Send your donations to us via post, online via JustGiving, or pop into your local Centre
Support people like John
It's because of the incredible fundraising from people like you, that we're able to provide free support to people with cancer and their loved ones when they need it most.
£20 means we’re here to support someone with cancer from the moment they’re diagnosed.
£40 will pay for someone with cancer to get expert benefits advice, helping them focus on their treatment and less on the struggle of supporting their family.
£50 means someone who’s just been told they have cancer will get immediate support from one of our trained Cancer Support Specialists.
£90 will pay for a family that’s struggling to cope with a cancer diagnosis to see one of our Psychologists, who can help them to communicate and work through difficult feelings.